Wednesday, October 6, 2010

First Post- oh no!

Wow, this is very exciting!

I guess lets start with a brief synopsis of who I am. I'm Karen I work at RSU Radio and do a show called "Culture Shock" on 91.3FM with TuRbO on Thursday evenings from 4-6pm! We talk about all things strange, weird, unusual...think zombies, dreams, aliens, conspiracy theories, phobias, etc.

It's been fun working with TuRbO on air, we've been able to do lot of really cool things with the show. We're taking calls and putting them on the air, posting past shows, live chatting with listeners...lets hope we can host some events!

We have a show tomorrow... so look out for some more posts!

I'll try to hook up an update after the show


Wanna know more?

www.youtube.com/cultureshock913

www.twitter.com/cultureshock913

or email us: cultureshock913@hotmail.com

be apart of the show: 918-343-7913

No comments:

Post a Comment