Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year, New Culture, New Shock!!!

And so we enter 2010! Happy New Year! Granted, I typed this a few days late, but such is the way of the bald man known as TuRbO. As I said in response to Karen Killowatt's Clownvis post, my one New Year's resolution this year is to be more diligent in my blog posts. Here's what I'd like to know from you!

1. What do you as a listener want to see out of the show? What topics interest you?

2. If you were to follow a blog, do you want the reader or the author to dictate topics? Should we just continue to cover topics from the show or expand on topics that randomly concern Karen and I?

3. More talk or more music?

4. Would you like to hear music the station is currently playing in rotation, or a mix of older stuff that is more alternative rock inspired?

5. What would make you want to call into the show and participate/have your voice heard on the air?

I think if you answered ANY of those questions, Karen and I might be able to smash our minds together and come up with one heck of an entertaining program catered to YOU the listener! This is Karen's last semester at school, and I'm sure I speak for both of us when I say, we wanna end it all with the two of us being recognized as the premiere college radio talk show in Oklahoma! We have aspirations! We can dream can't we?!?! We wanna be famous....at least sorta. Given the current economic situation, we'd both settle for good paying jobs in the industry. *Hint hint to all employers out there*

This week on Culture Shock, Karen and I look into secret societies! Think Skull & Bones, Illuminati, the Free Masons...What do YOU think???

Thursday! 4-6pm! On 91.3 FM! Streaming online at www.rsu.edu/rsuradio

1 comment:

  1. Hi RSU Radio, nice blog, I came to the RSU site looking for a place to find a tutor/babysitter/kindred spirit for my amazing 7 year old. She is a unique child, loves to read, create, business minded, and is very tech. savy. I'm looking to find a college student with similar interests who could spend some time with her on campus doing creative techi kinds of things. Any idea's where I might start the search for such a person. Thanks, Kristi vafamilyfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete